Total Chart, Pre-Claim & ADR Review
Concerned about your next survey or ensuring that both Patient Care and Quality Care are accurately reflected? Our clinical staff can help you prepare for any survey or ADR that comes your way. With HealthCare Synergy's Case Management Services our staff will perform comprehensive reviews of your entire patient charts from beginning to end to ensure compliance with Medicare and CMS.
Our experienced clinicians review your entire patient chart from SOC to Recert or Discharge, ensuring that you are survey-ready all the time. We help to monitor compliance with Medicare documentation based on CMS Conditions of Participation.
Total Chart Review
Comprehensive review of the entire patient's chart, monitor compliance with Medicare Documentation, & ensure both patient & quality care are accurately reflected.
Comprehensive review of the required documents, identify deficiencies, ensure documentation meet Medicare's Conditions of Participation and provide a detailed summary.
Review of full chart and 60-Day Summary, compared important documents to show consistency with the plan of care & provide recommendations.
*This service can be provided REGARDLESS of which software your agency uses.
"The clinicians performing chart review provide excellent customer service, sound advice and feedback on the document being reviewed. We are satisfied and pleased with the outcomes!"
"7 out of 8 Pre-Claim affirmations! WOW"
"We signed up for Pre-Claim Review not knowing what to expect with it being a new rule and all. We were pleasantly surprised when our clinicians advised us that the two initially submitted to Synergy was affirmed. We're feeling hopeful again!"
Total Chart Review
We provide a comprehensive review of the entire patients charts from SOC to RECERT and Discharge. We monitor compliance base on CMS' Conditions of Participation and ensure patient care is accurately reflected in the clinician's documentation and that quality care is reflected in the outcomes.
- Comprehensive review of the entire patient's chart from SOC to RECERT and Discharge
- Monitor Compliance with Medicare documentation based on CMS' Conditions of Participation
- Ensure patient care is accurately reflected in clinicians' documentation and quality care is reflected in the outcomes.
We perform a comprehensive review of the required documents to be submitted for Pre-Claim Review and identify deficiencies to ensure that the Clinicians' documentation meets the requirements of Medicare's Conditions Of Participation. Once we have completed our review, we will provide a detailed summary based on the Clinicians' documents, to describe the patients conditions and medical necessity for Home Health Care
- Perform comprehensive review of the required documents to be submitted for Pre-Claim Review
- Identify deficiencies to ensure that Clinicians' documentation meet Medicare’s Conditions of Participation
- Provide a summary based on the Clinicians' documentation describing patient's condition and medical necessity for home health care
We perform a review of the full chart and the 60-day summary of the episode requested. We Compare Physicians Orders, Face to Face, and other important documents will to show consistency with each other and the plan of care. Once we have performed the review and have compared documents we will provide suggestions and recommendations for each deficiency identified based on Condition of Participation and Medicare clinical guidelines.
- Perform review of full chart and 60-Day Summary of the episode requested
- Physicians Orders, Face to Face, and other important documents will be compared to show consistency with each other and the plan of care
- Suggestions and recommendations will be provided for each deficiency identified based on Condition of Participation and Medicare clinical guidelines
Start using HealthCare Synergy for your Case Management Services today and be Survey-Ready daily!
Contact us today to receive a free complimentary audit!
Case Management Package Options
Total ChartIncludes Pre-Claim Review
Total Chart Review
You have the freedom to choose if this is a one-time service or ongoing. We can perform a free trial (Available to Pre-Claim Review and Total Chart Review Only) of 1 patient chart with one episode over seven business days. Invoicing is provided monthly.
This service can be provided REGARDLESS of which software your agency uses.