Web-Based EMR Software
HealthCare Synergy's Synergy EMR is a 100% web-based EMR (Electronic Medical Records) designed for Healthcare and Post-Acute Care providers. Synergy EMR provides you with online access to your patients medical records and can be accessed from just about any device with a web browser and an internet connection.
Synergy EMR Included Enhancements
- Coding Audits from Home Health Gold
- Medicare Eligibility Checks
- Seamless Migration between Synergy in the Cloud and Synergy EMR
Synergy EMR Key Features
- Detailed Clinical Documentation with Validations
- Document Answer History (both per question and per document)
- Hospice Documents
- Routing of Clinician Schedules
- Scheduling by Visit Frequency
- Virtual Signatures & Electronic Visit Verification
- Medication Profiles with Interactions
- Payroll Module
- Patient Vital Graphs
- Robust Billing Module with Pre-billing warnings/errors
- Detailed, comprehensive reports
Access To Critical Patient Information
Synergy EMR provides access to critical patient information all in one application. The embedded clinical documentation, helps you and your Healthcare or Post Acute Care Agency, achieve and stay in compliance with Healthcare industry standards. Synergy EMR will also help you to understand how the answers within your charts can help to drive your outcomes using our complimentary, built-in clinical audits and comprehensive reports.
Intuitive & Feature Rich
Synergy EMR uses a unique, intuitive, and feature rich browser to manage all the features you would expect from an electronic medical record, office management and billing software.
Data Analysis & Communication
Synergy EMR is a Web Based Software built on the foundation of data analysis and communication & provides critical information about your patients on a single application.
Embedded clinical documentation allows you to not only be in compliance with standards, but also understand how the answers within your charts can drive your outcomes.
Schedule a Demo
Fill out our product evaluation form today to see our revolutionary software in action!
Synergy EMR Features
LEIE: Check background of clinicians and other providers for history of medical fraud/misconduct through List of Excluded Individuals and Entities.
On-Demand Eligibility Checks: Checking eligibility for Medicare on demand to create a report detailing patient’s insurance benefits.
Routing Clinician’s Schedule: Optimize schedule based on appointment time(s) and/or traffic conditions.
Virtual Signatures: Allowing the ability for the patient to sign via computer and/or mobile device.
Geotagging Location and Signatures: Geotagging clock in/out and also signatures ensuring the clinician is at the patient’s home at the correct times.
Patient Vitals Graphs: Showing vital history over course of episode(s)
Medication Profiles with Interactions: Showing severe interactions between medications in a comprehensive profile.
Document Answer History: Showing previous answers for specific questions for a patient
Tags: Ability to create personalized workflow for QA, Visit Posting, and also Billing.
On-Call Scheduler: Allowing you to create an on-call scheduler, giving specific clinicians access to all patients on specific days/times.
Customizable: Customizable start screens and dashboards, allowing you to optimize your specific job.
- 100% Web-based
- Unlimited users
- Ability to bill over 4,000 payer sources
- Clinical & billing solution in one application
- Online electronic charting
- Real-time communication between field and office staff
- Reduce office staff overhead
- Hosted in secure servers
- Automatic updating & back-up
- Data analytics
- Over 100 comprehensive reports, from patient to financial including Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) checks
- Medicare cost reports
- Eligibility checks
- Customizable to fit your agency workflow (QA Review, Chart Management)
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE) checks
- DIRECT claim submission
- Friendly user interface
- Integrated ICD-10 codes
- Up-to- date medication database with interaction checks
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) integration
- On-Call clinician capabilities
- Complete set of clinical documents (examples: OASIS, Visit Notes)
- OASIS validation and accuracy checks