Become a Certified Registered US Nurse
NCLEX Success & Transitioning to Home Health Care
Are you looking for an opportunity to become a Registered Nurse in the United States of America? Have you ever thought about expanding your knowledge of the home health industry? Are you having a particularly hard time with the NCLEX? HealthCare Synergy is offering a 3-day live review and proctored online courses focused on NCLEX Review and Post-Acute Care (Home Health Nursing).
Register Now for Early Bird Access
**Early Bird Access Now Closed – Please Keep an Eye Out for Our Next Session**
NCLEX-RN REVIEW COURSES
RN POST ACCUTE CARE COURSES
Ms. Cecille Ceniza, RN, BSN
- Home Health Care Administrator
- President – Innovative Solutions Group, LLC (April 1997 – Present)
- Accreditation Commission for Healthcare – ACHC Certified Consultant (Home Health, Hospice and Private Duty)
Dr. Marianne Tejada, DNP, MSN, RN, PHN
- Education Advisory Committee Member
- State Board of Nursing: NV, USA
- 10-Years University Professor, School of Nursing, Dean’s Awardee for Excellence in Education
- National Institute of Health (NIH), Federal Research Hospital, National Institute of Nursing Research, Genetics Institute Research Training (SGI) Program –
- Biobehavioraland Molecular Genetics
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Okura Scholar, Academic Excellence Award
- School of Nursing Faculty and Curriculum Development
- Publications: Academic Outcome Measures of a Dedicated Education Units over time: Help or Hinder? and Systematic and deliberate orientation and instruction for dedicated education unit staff.
- Accreditation Commission for Healthcare – ACHC Certified Consultant
Read below to learn more about the courses we offer.
NCLEX – RN Review Course
Course Developed by: Dr. Marianne Tejada & Ms. Cecile Ceniza / HEALTHCARE SYNERGY INC.
- Comprehensive review for NCLEX test
- 2 experienced educators that can guide you in the right direction
- The ability to watch courses live and an online recorded version
- Opportunity to expand your career into the United States through immigrant visa petition
This Syllabus Provides:
- Course Description and Overview
- Course Design and Instruction
- Course Content and Materials
- Assignments & Grading
- Course Policies
- Course Schedule
- Ask the NCLEX Coach
This course was developed to help candidates prepare for the NCLEX-RN examination. The course provides both a comprehensive content review and “NCLEX-style” questions for practice. This course is designed for graduates of an RN nursing program who are preparing for the NCLEX-RN examination. Learn the clinical reasoning skills needed to succeed on test day and beyond with concept based model and method.
HealthCare Synergy offers a 3 day live review and a proctored online review learning extension courses with 24-hour access to Question Bank of NCLEX practice questions and rationales, study tips and test strategies.
Time & Schedule:
3 day Live Review followed by immediate 24-hour access to the course materials for the entire subscription period of 3 weeks.
Course Design and Instruction:
The live instruction covers all of the core content and skills on the NCLEX-RN. The structure and support of live classroom sessions taught by a U.S. Based School of Nursing Professor, Okura Scholar and Published Author. The Faculty is experienced in course development and is a member of the education advisory board for the State of Nevada.
RN Post-Accute Care Course
- Opportunity to work with U.S. home health care agencies while waiting for visa immigrant petition to be approved.
- Learn U.S. Medicare Home Health Care Conditions of Participation Rules and Regulations
- Experience cohesive transition to practice in U.S.-based home health care model
- Learn critical and thorough observation and assessment, teachings, and patient care coordination to prevent hospitalization of patients in home health care settings.
- Access courses online and learn from experienced home health care educators
- Opportunity to think critically and challenge yourself
- Access to courses online and also the ability to learn live from 2 proven professionals
***INFORMATION COMING SOON
All candidates must register by February 9, 2018 to secure their spot. If you do not register by February 9th, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but this does not guarantee you a spot in this course.
To be considered for the EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT you must register no later than January 31, 2018.
Early Bird Registration:
- NCLEX-RN Review Course – $300
- Post-Acute Care Course – $300
- Discount if registering for both courses – $449
- NCLEX-RN Review Course – $499
- Post-Acute Care Course – $399
What are the requirements to register? Is everyone accepted?
You must meet the requirements to take the NCLEX-RN examination in the United States. Check with the CGFNS (Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools) if your credentials meet the requirements. Please follow this link: https://www.allnursingschools.com/articles/foreign-nurse/ to see if you fulfill the credentials.
When do I get access to the online course review?
Students will be granted access to the online review course on the third and final day of the live lecture. You will have access to the online course review for 3 weeks once it is given to you. If you would like to extend your subscription to the online review course beyond 3 weeks, please contact us for more details.
How many NCLEX practice questions will I receive?
We will provide over 2,000 questions to best prepare each student for the NCLEX-RN.
Will I be able to balance this course and my regular work schedule?
Just like with any schooling, personal sacrifices might need to occur. The first 3 days of live lecture and first week of the online course review will be under a schedule, but the rest of the course will be upon your own time. We ask that you fulfill the minimum requirement of 120 TOTAL hours to ensure the best results.
What is the difference between you and other NCLEX-RN review courses?
Along with the 2000+ questions, we are putting a huge emphasis on NCLEX-RN test strategies during this course. These test strategies have been developed to help ensure you pass the NCLEX-RN test. We will be focusing on critical thinking application along with test strategies and the course.
Our professors come from a university that has a 100% pass rate for the NCLEX-RN test. Although this does not guarantee that you pass, just remember you are in good hands.
Do you guarantee that I will pass the NCLEX Examination?
No. We do not guarantee that students will pass the NCLEX examination after taking the course for many reasons. The most important is that the review is not designed as an indicator of passing, but as a tool to help students prepare for the exam.
How do I pay if I do not have a debit or credit card?
Please contact us for further instructions on how to pay with cash.